People with a difficult life...

The heartbreak post made me wonder....

Do you think that some people seem to have a more difficult life simply because they dont deal with their problems well? Or make bad life choice after bad life choice?

Perhaps, they make mountains out of mole hills. Perhaps they need the attention that 'heartbreak', problems, sadness brings. Perhaps they always focus on what they cant do and not on what they can.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think that people have to learn from an early age to embrace their mistakes. They have to realize they aren't perfect, they aren't the center of the actual universe, and they must be willing to be honest with themselves about everything they do, and grow. I have noticed that, at least in many cases, the 'hard time' comes from always saying 'it isn't my fault'. They feel the need to place blame far from themselves when none of us are rarely blameless in our trials and tribulations. If they had learned that mistakes are opportunities to learn and grow, they would gladly accept their parts in situations so they can make their life better. You have to realize that you are in control instead of everyone else being in control of your life. Internal vs external locus of control.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• if that is the case then us others need to do what we can to make them feel better about themselves and let them know that they have others they can turn to when they feel like they have nobody at all.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2011