What do you love most about your best friend?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 8:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• What I love most is how well we get along. How i can trust him more than any one else. How hes got my back no matter what. Not to mention handsome as all hell! We have this sort of relationship where we like to wrestle, and be rough. And it's fits us pwerfect considering the fact that i was always extremely tomboy.
    sillymumof2

Answer by sillymumof2 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I love my best friend cause his just like me,he loves gardening,just taking it easy at times,loves to watch the same tv shows,he just about agree with everything ,his just great and easy to get along with
    jbaby7162000

Answer by jbaby7162000 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My female best friend: I love that she's not a crazy, psycho, drama-filled b***h like most women.
    My husband: He's just like me, only with a penis.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I love my best friend because she is my soulmate. I married the love of my life but my bestie has been there for me throughout my entire life. We have been freinds since she was ten months old and I was born...lol. That is when we met, actually I think I was three days old when my mom brought me home. Anyways, she has always been there.... throughout the forty plus years we have been on this earth. I know she has my back no matter what and I can count on her for anything and everything. I love you Karen.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I really don't have a female best friend. I did in my younger days, but with kids one of which is special needs it is so hard to make and keep friends. my best friend is my husband. I can tell him anything and he is an awesome cook
    iramom

Answer by iramom at 10:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My Female best friend - she never judges, but she can tell me when I am over reacting or being a B. we can talk for hours or not talk for months & always pick right back up where we left off.
    My Male Best friend - he is a huge F-up & he makes me feel good about myself! LOL! He's all about the moment and having fun.

My husband is NOT my best friend.
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 4:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• sha is always there when i need someone to talk to and i believe deep in my hurt she will never give me bad advice and the most interesting thng is i have never met her in real lyf. shez great fun
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 3:04 AM on Jun. 10, 2011