Progesterone Cream????

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if any one has ever tried using progesterone cream to try and conceive? Has it worked? And how often do you apply it and where? Thanks

misty_haze

Asked by misty_haze at 7:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• With the intention of lengthening a short luteal phase? I haven't used progesterone but I have used vitamin B6. I wanted to go the more natural route first. I had great success with vitamin B6 and highly recommend it.
    Anonymous

• i used it when i was pregnant, but it was a pill i hate to insert in my vagina. did not know you can use it to help you concieve
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have never used the cream but I'm planning on getting it soon. I read that you massage 1/4-1/2 teaspoon it into your palms or the soles of your feet once or twice daily.
    iwantwins

Answer by iwantwins at 9:39 AM on May. 13, 2009