What do you love most about your little one(s)?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 8:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Wow. Seems no one loves anything about their LO's!!! :-) There are entirely too many to list, but if I had to list a few, then I would say her hugs, her smile, and the way I can just SEE her learning when she's watching me. Oh, and the way her face lights up when I get home from work, and she runs across the room and throws herself into my arms. Makes a bad day just disappear.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I love how happy my children get when I teach them something. Just seeing their excitement is priceless. I love when they are trying to understand something i said by asking a million questions to help them understand. I love everything about my children especially their smiles and hugs or when they come home and ask how my day was.
    jewelry-lady

Answer by jewelry-lady at 9:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• my oldest (almost 3) whenever she learns something new on her own (when she "gets it") the way her face lights up w/ excitement...that just gets me every time! my youngest (7 weeks) has just started smiling at me & its the best feeling in the world!

and of course kisses, hugs, "i love you"s are always wonderful...especially when you dont have to ask for them!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Everything! But I really love it when he hugs and kisses me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 9:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Everything but the best part is when he says I love u mommy.. an the looks he gives people.. he is an amazing child an a great learner. An his handsome smile an his laugh.. when he see me or his daddy upset he asks are u OK just so sweet
    kiki637

Answer by kiki637 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I have just 1 little one left and he is my only boy....he has always got the funniest things to say and he is 6 yrs old and cracks everybody up!
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 11:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I love everything but I esp live the mornings when they wake up walk down the hall to me and I get to start both of their days with big sleepy long hugs
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 9, 2011