Do you find it easy to work from home and make time for family while being pregnant? What are you are doing to make life easier for you?

jewelry-lady

Asked by jewelry-lady at 8:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• Live in the moment, embrace each moment. Congrats on baby!
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 10:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• If you schedule your work hours....let's say you decide on 11am-1pm for work, then make that just for work. Then you have scheduled family time, housework time, etc. etc. Sounds mechanical but it really does help to have set times for everything and sticking to it
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Absolutely, in fact I JUST finished being preggo...My little man will be 5 mos next week.

I work for me, and have my own business...so I set the schedule, and I can get up and sit down when I want..

Generally the afternoons from like 1-4 are consumed with the "Mommies...mommy I want, mommy I need, Mommy help..lol
    then dinner and such..from 8 on is my time!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2011