Question about sleeping arrangments...

my son is almost 4 and i am working on getting him on a sleeping schedule... we are expecting number 2 and just recently moved our rooms around putting both the kids rooms on the main level and ours upstairs. our room is very big though. so we were going to put my sons bed and the crib upstairs in our room since we only have one upstairs bedroom but i think itd be easier to get him on a sleeping schedule if he was sleeping in his own room. so my question is... in our room upstairs, we have an air conditioner running bc our central air doesnt get up there as well and its hard to hear anything going on downstairs. we do have a security alarm but i dont feel comfortable leaving him in his room downstairs to sleep when im upstairs and unable to hear anything going on. what would you do?

mbright3747

Asked by mbright3747 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Baby monitor?

Answer by missanc at 9:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• that is a very good idea that for some reason i did not think of LOL
    mbright3747

Comment by mbright3747 (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My son's room is clear across the house from our room. Even though he is older, I use a baby monitor to hear him.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• a baby moniter and a baby gate to make sure he doesnt go around the house at night when he's supposed to be sleeping
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• id get one of those locks where you can't open the door without removing the top latch and a baby monitor and lock the windows at night
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 5:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2011