did anyone get sick from doing your bloodwork and drinking that glucose drink?

I got so sick and threw up and passsed out from drinking that glucose drink and having me bloodwork done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes. that stuff is gross. and on top of having to fast when your preggo it was only worse. Your not alone.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• normally the drink only makes folks sick who have a sugar imbalance, ie hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia. made my mother very sick, but she's hypoglycemic.
    Shathariel

Answer by Shathariel at 10:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I hope it doesn't. I go for mine on the 29th!
    myfirstbaby903

Answer by myfirstbaby903 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I got a little light headed, but that was because I couldnt eat before. I didn't get real sick thoug
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 11:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• i passed out. lol. as soon as they brought out that needle, i was in a faint.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:27 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yes I got sick the last time they did mine. I didnt pass out but I did throw up and fill faint. But my blood work came back fine witch is good bc I had it last time.
    punkrockmom1204

Answer by punkrockmom1204 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• YES!!!! I threw up and passed out from the glucose test!!!! That stuff is nasty!!!! You are not alone. Im pregnant with my 2nd child and I am dreding that test!!
    capulet425

Answer by capulet425 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2008