Simple quick good receipes?

Just had our third child and dinner is becoming hectic. Was hoping you moms could help me out with a few simple but yummy receipes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Hearty nachos for a quick meal...just adding taco seasoning and ground beef to cheese and chips. Frito pie...chili on fritos and shredded cheese (if you get the individual mini bags of fritos, just slice down the side of each little bag to add the chili and cheese and you don't need to dirty up any bowls). Box dinners? lol. I've been sticking to 30 minute meals or less since I had my kids. G'luck and congrats on your 3rd!
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 9:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Make chicken (or diced beef) bean tostadas , top with chopped lettuce and cheese and sprinkle some salsa and your choice of sour cream if desired!
    aria10

Answer by aria10 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• This is one of my favs! Had it tonight actually and it's a HUGE hit in my house. Even my 3 year old son asked for seconds! I serve with some steamed broccoli and white Minute Rice or wild rice (I use the Uncle Ben's wild rice. It's easy and very yummy!)

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Broiled-Tilapia-Parmesan/Detail.aspx

I also love www.eatingwell.com  for recipes. They have a few sections that are quick meals, easy meals and one-dish meals. Plus, they are healthy recipes, so that's great.

Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 11:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Do you have a crock pot?
    place chicken breasts thawed or frozen in crock add cream of chicken soup and a half can of milk cook for a few hours and serve with anything you desire
    cut up any type of beef add cream of mushroom soup and a can of milk with a few dashes of worshchestersire sauce and cook a 5 or 6 hours on low and add egg noddles and sour cream for 20 minutes and serve you can use rice too

here is a skillet meal I make that is easy
    1 lb ground beef fry up in large skillet and drain and add can tomatoes with juice and 1/4 cup A1 steak sauce with dashes of parsley, onion, garlic powder, pepper then add 1 cup elbow pasta and 1 cup water, simmer til pasta is tender

chicken dinner....saute chicken breast and boil egg noodles....when chicken is cooked cut up and then drain cooked noodles. combine with steamed broccoli and add a jar of ragu cheddar cheese sauce add a little milk and cook til heated through on stovetop
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2011