Everyone complains about their husbands!

I have a wonderful husband who has been a wonderful father. He works hard and I love him to pieces. He doesnt cheat or sneak around. Im 37 weeks pregnant and he calls and checks in every couple of hrs to see if me and the baby are okay. He is amazing! We dont have much but we have our family and that's all we need!

Who else has a amazing man!?

Augusta

Asked by Augusta at 9:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I do!!!!! He works 2 jobs in order for me to be a SAHM, he treated me like a princess my entire pregnancy and continues to do so now that I've had the baby, I had to have a c-section and now that I'm recovering he makes sure that I have absolutly NOTHING to do around the house even though that means him coming home and cleaning after he's been at work all day...he does everything in his power to make me happy and I love the ground he walks on <3
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• We both have amazing men!! Woohoo!!
    Augusta

Comment by Augusta (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I have an amazing husband. We've been married for more than 46 years. He's not been perfect, but then neither have I!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i do nothave an amazing husband
    but i do not complain about a crappy one either
    because i have no man

maybe some day
    but life is good without
    a great man would add to my life, but i can wait
    and NOT settle

good for all the moms on here who have great men
    and good for all the moms on here that will not settle for less than a great man
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I have a good husband. He drives me crazy sometimes but, he is good and we love each other.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I do ...I do.!!! Me, Me, Me.......I have the most Awesome man. He has good old fashioned values, is allll heart. Is tender, kind and caring yet ..he's a man's man by all means. He works his rear-end off for us,and doesn't give up. He goes without sleep, food, and suffers a great deal in his work but he is NOT a quitter. He wants to meet everyone's needs all the time, whether it's his company, his family or friends. He is a rock. He can DO anything, FIX anything, is a wealth of information and knowledge. He's interesting, witty, funny, loves to laugh and is GOOD at making me laugh alot!! He's attentive to my needs intimately...always puts ME first and prides himself in that. He's a great dad, wants the very best for his kids, is always there for all of us....I could just go on and on about my Hubby, my man. I am so fortunate and as I type this all out and think about how lucky I am, my eyes well up with tears.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Mine is great too. I can't stand women who down their husbands in public . if they can't say anything nice they should shut up or get a divorce .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I have an amazing husband. We will be married eight years in November. He worked two full time jobs so I could be a SAHM. In 2007 I was in an auto accident that has left me in a wheelchair with limited use of one arm and unable to walk further than ten steps with a walker. He is my caregiver, he works, he takes care of the kids and is just plain amazining. I am a blessed woman.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My husband is pretty wonderful. Dont get me wrong we've had our moments and hardships but when I think about all the things we've been through and the fact that he is still in love with me and has always been there no matter and that he would do anything for me whether he is sick or injured, I couldnt ask for more.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• good

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2011