How can i tell if i'm pregnant? what are some early signs of pregnancy? (sorry i'm young)

Okay i'm 16 years old. I just turned 16 on May the 7th and I took birth control. I slipped up and forgot to take it a couple of time. And me and my boyfriend. .....well you know. And i'm having signs of early pregnancy (I think) and I need help. I would like someone that to talk to that is willing to let me share my symptoms with and if I can get their opinion on if they think im pregnant. Or not. Because im unsure about getting a pregnancy test. Im scared! :/ this would be my first child.

Chelsea016

Asked by Chelsea016 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I know this is going to sound weird but i knew i was pregnant one morning when i woke up and my nose boogers where funny they werent normal i know that is gross but thats how i knew with all three pregnancies...but also morning sickness missing your period and my boobs got real sore.
    amberc09

Answer by amberc09 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I have what I think is morning sickness but no vomiting. I have bad cramps and I had my period 2 weeks ago. I feel very exhausted. And I don't look forward to work as much. But, today at work I started having like this brown spotting and like a drop of blood. And my boobs aren't very sore they just really itch! And something just feels different but, I can't tell what it is yet.
    Chelsea016

Comment by Chelsea016 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• my first sign was late period
    but you on pill, then forgetting to take it - this will screw up period, was can not tell from that at first sign

my first sign was my boobs were much bigger (not everyone gets big boobs right away though

can you go into a clinic for a test? home test while on pill - i do not know how that works-been too long

call some clinics tomorrow morning and talk to a medical person
    i think you should go and get a blood test from a doctor

good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I agree with fiatpax.....missing your pill will seriously mess with your hormones. Go to the dollar store and buy a test. They are just as accurate. This way, you have your answer and most likely, your peace of mind. Best wishes.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• brown spotting and like a drop of blood. - could be from taking pill, then stopping, then taking - will screw your period up
    or could be pregnant
    boob itch - could be just hot weather
    but could also be pregnant
    And something just feels different -could be you worrying about
    or could be pregnant

you have to go in - i know it is scary, but no one can say if you are or are not - you have to have a doctor exam and or test
    take a friend with you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Google Birth Right they provide free pregnancy tests and guidance with out judgement and ocnfidental. Try looking for one in your area.
    ConcernedMomma2

Answer by ConcernedMomma2 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Thank you all very much! I will first thing in the morning. Because im very concerned. All of you opened my eyes to new answers. Thank you all again.
    Chelsea016

Comment by Chelsea016 (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I you just had your period 2 weeks ago, it's probably too early to tell. Wait till you miss your next period and get a test. You can get them for a dollar at the dollar store.
    Anonymous

• When was the last time you had sex? If you just had your period to weeks ago and you had sex recently, it is too early to tell.
    glam.fairy

Answer by glam.fairy at 11:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2011