Please awklodge me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear I was just sitting two feet from SO & told him a story & he has no clue I was even talking or there. I just got up & left bc I find it annoying when someone dosent go at least "uh-huh" to awklodge that you are even there *sigh* does your SO do this? Does it annoy you?

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• sometimes my husband does this and it makes me so angry and i yell and loose my temper i think it is just a man thing.
    amberc09

Answer by amberc09 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Yes mine does this quite often.
    So i dont even bother talking to him... I go online and talk to people on here and fb. It really p****s me off, but he says sometimes he simply has nothing to say
    06Lilraysmom

Answer by 06Lilraysmom at 10:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I will only speak in regards to my husband & myself.

No my husband doesn't do that.. I've learned over the past 26 years to make sure he's paying attention to me instead of just assuming that he was listening since I'm talking..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I do it after hours of serving people somedays I can barely say uhuh I try its just hard sometimes
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No, I do it to him. Not on purpose, and I always feel really bad when I realize I've done it. I just get focused in on something and don't notice what's going on around me.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i hear my husband but don't respond cause what he said was just plain stupid and it's better not to say anything then to say i don't care. which i guess i am when i don't acknowledge him. oh well, what is he going to do divorce me. i wouldn't mind if he did.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No he doesn't.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I'm guilty of doing that all the time, even when I'm on the phone
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Sometimes he does that. Like when hes playing a video game. I just say "Hey are you listening!" and snap my fingers at him. He'll go "Oh, what, sorry honey, what were you saying?" Yeah its annoying, but whatever, I'll just repeat myself...I have 3 older brothers, and they all did the same shit. I'm probably just use to it. It is annoying though.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 1:46 AM on Jun. 9, 2011