What helps with sore breasts? 22weeks (may be tmi)

So in the begining of my pregnancy i had sore breasts for about a month and it went away. Now at 22 weeks, its not even my breats thats sore...its just my nipples. With or with out a bra it still hurts. Its been like this for the past week. Anyone know how to ease the pain? Also, When does breast milk usually come in? Can it come in early? And whats a sign it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• There really isnt anything you can do for sore breast. With all of my pregnancies I've had sore breasts from day one. Breast milk doesnt usually come in until around 3 - 5 days after you delivery your baby. Pre breast milk can come in around 7 months pregnant or later and you can usually tell because if you nipples get stimulated you'll leak a little. This can be anything from your man playing with them or just taking a shower. Your breast are sore because of hormone changes in your body and they are getting ready to produce milk for when the baby is here. Also if this is your first pregnancy you can expect your breast to grow a cup size or 2 before you give birth and they'll get bigger after baby is born but not everyones breasts grow before baby. Hope this helps.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Mine would come and go. I was so sore I did not even now what to do. My milk came in around 8 mths. I would just start to leak very little.
    Anonymous

• Mine lasted throughout both of my pregnancies I never found anything that helped padded bras helped a bit but not much.Congrats :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2011