Am I bisexual? lesbian? Crazy? adult content

I'm married  to a guy.. A good looking guy.. I LOVE men, like I literally melt when watching twilight, orgasm-ed when meeting Nick Carter and drool on Edward's Cullen Fan fiction. But I've always fantasied about being with a woman, I've never got a crush on any women in particular but the only porn I like to watch is a girl on girl... Turns me on like crazy and makes me want to satisfy a woman.. Am I CrAzY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• nope your not crazy you may be bi curious
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I would say bi curious too.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• bi-curious maybe but none of those. some people are wired to feel and be certainly things that may or may not of stemed from child hood issues. i don't know you so it's really hard to say. the fact that you say you never had a crush on women though says to me that your not really attracted to women but the thought of joining in something that might be forbidden and sensual. especially when you say you love men.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No, you are quite normal, nothing to worry about . Enjoy you husband and enjoy your fantasies .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• It's just a fantasy. I've fantasized about things that I have no desire to see become a reality. I wouldn't read so much into it.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• yes fantasies are great. being with another woman is great too. they seem to know just what to do, i am not lesbian.

dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 5:55 AM on Jun. 9, 2011