What does white creamy discharge mean???

I am on day 27 on my cycle. I was expecting my period to come on the 8th. My cycle is 25-28 days and last month it was 25 days. I been having white creamy discharge for almost a week. My cervix is high. I been having cramps but no bleeding. I been really moody. I have had bad lower back pains. I took a pregnancy test on the 9th and it came out negative. I am not sure if my period is late or if I am pregnant or if my period is coming. anyone else experiencing this and if so can you tell me what this means?

Pr3c1ousAng3l

Asked by Pr3c1ousAng3l at 7:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • creamy white "lotion" like discharge is typically a non fertile discharge that occurs before you get your period and a couple days after your period. discharge isn't a real credible sign of pregnancy. All the other symptoms you have point to pregnancy but also could just be normal. If you don't start your period in a few days re- test. Good luck to you!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 7:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• All I know is that when your fertile your cervix fluid is very stretchy and is an egg white color. Im not sure if thats what your having exactly but if you go to fertilityfriend.com there is a free course that explains your cervical fluid and what stage your in. I would definitely go to it cause I haven't had my period since Oct. 24th and I have taken two pregnancy test and both were neg. but I think Im about to start ovulating cause I go by cervical fluid. Good luck and I hope you get an answer.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• its kinda what i sounded like and I too took a pregnancy test casme negative then a week and half later took another one and it was positive......good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Dec. 11, 2008