Favorite car seat brand?

ArmyGlamour

Asked by ArmyGlamour at 10:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• britax is the most padded and comfortable for your child. I had the chicco infant carrier and hated it because the paddidng wasnt breathable so my baby was always sweaty. I now have the britax Boulevard and love it because it has the padded headrests on the sides so my toddlers head doesnt slouch over when he falls asleep.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 8:19 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Britax
    MamaOfB

Answer by MamaOfB at 10:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I am a car seat technician and I have seen and been through a LOT of seats. They all have features and drawbacks, you just have to think about what features you want and need. They all are safe because they have to meet the same federal standered for crash testing.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• my favorite seats are the chicco (kee-ko) keeyfit, graco myride 65, and britax frontier 85. every brand has their good seats and epic failures.
    TwoSugars

Answer by TwoSugars at 10:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Britax for a convertible. The Britax Marathon 70 is one of the safest ones going. It is expensive but you get what you pay for.
    Anonymous