Ladies I need help, Please tell me what to do :( PART 2

Well MIL called and yelled at DH and said whatever to him so now our vacation has been called off by DH :( I'm really really mad now. Not showing it though. I guess I'm hoping he will change his mind before 3 pm tomorrow. I say 3 because I have to cancel our reservations by then or we lose our $100 deposit. I feel like calling up his mom and giving her a piece of my mind

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Okay I am lost and dont know what is going on but you need to stand up to your DH and tell him your going on this vacation with or without him.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• yeah i didn't reaad part one but i feel like you need to stand up to both of them and i agree with mommy of two go with or without him dont let this ruin your time
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i would :)
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• AND if he doesnt want to go, go without him :)
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• For the sake of your family- i just skipped and read part 1.. and then part 2- I would definately talk to hubby calmly tonight and figure out what was going on. I would prbly call and cancel that reservation. I think you need some time away from MIL v. spending time with her stuck on a plane or whatever... Dont back down- your his WIFE, his MOTHER is his MOTHER- she moved down on the priority pole when YOU married HIM. I mean I wasnt there but Im pretty sure the person who wed you guys didnt pronounce you Husband, wife and MIL..Justy saying- Id cancel it. or atleast let the hubby handle it after you talk to him abou it and the phone call she made to you. My mom gave me some great advice on marraige when I got married. Let your husband make all the decisions. Sure you can give your opinion but let it be up to him- that way when it backfires- you cant be blamed for it. YEs it may seem selfish- but it saves your butt. sry so lng
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 11:55 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/869744/Ladies_I_need_help_Please_tell_me_what_to_do

Here is the link to my first Question today
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Where is the $100 deposit for?
    I'd tell hubby, you were going on vacation without him or his parents. I'd find someplace else to go. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Its for the hotel deposit
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I can't change my mind?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I don't get it... in the last question you were talking about how you didn't want to go anymore and wanted to cancel. Now that he cancels, you are butt hurt. Everyone in this situation needs to grow up. How old are you all...15?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2011