How would you like for your mom to dress?

If she is in her mid 40's.
I see some mom's that look great for their age 40 something and you have those that don't care about how they look and show their age.

Any ideas...On Hair style, clothes or whatever.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• A woman should dress in something that makes her feel comfortable. But not trashy. Its not fair to the children whose mothers dress like a crack head or prostitue or something. But if and older woman wants to wear a cute tennis skirt or a rock tee, then thats just fine. Just make sure you can. I plan to wear whatever I want as old as I want. I hate school teacher and office clothes. Or Library clothes. you know, the long flowered dresses and vests and such. I like the classic business suits, jeans and tank tops and stylish things.
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 11:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• She should dress fashionable but not to young. My Mom is 40 and looks wonderful for her age(especially after losing over 70 lbs) but she does not dress like a teenager just a fashionable woman. With a bob haircut and highlights.
    2under2755

Answer by 2under2755 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I am 43 and I dress how I want to. I usually wear whatever, be it jeans and a sweater, boots, tennis shoes, whatever I want. I have long straight blonde hair and I am very happy with the way I look. Why do you want to dress your mother? Granted I would not wear a mini skirt and heels, but then again, I wouldn't have when I was 20 either. It's just me.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Im 25 and my mom totally idalizes what i wear and has started shopping at the same places and even buying some of the exact same things!!!! and it drives me frickin crazy!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• So, I was thinking about this post. My girls are grown and they borrow my clothes. Here is the deal girls. I never smoked, never drunk nor partied. I look damn good and I am proud of it. Maybe you are just jealous of your mother? Maybe you won't look half as hot as she does when you are her age. I didn't know there were designated stores for 40 + year olds.
    Anonymous

• The same as I want any woman to dress, with self respect and dignity. Anything else is up to her! As long as she is happy.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2008