Have any MD, DC, VA moms visited Port Discovery in Baltimore? Would it be okay for a 3, 4, and 8 year old to do together?

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• YES! i live in Pa and took my daugher there back in march she was 2 at the time, but she had a great time. there is a HUGH climbing thing in the middle that can take you to each level or you can take the stairs, there is a water room which was my fav., a "gas station" that they can pretend to be like mommy and daddy, a mistery room that you find out what happend to people, a soccer feild inside, a kitchen so they can take your order and pretend to make you food and serve it to you. it was really neat and i think that age group would like it, more so the 4 years old but i think they would all like it!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I looked at the site and wasn't sure if it was to "babyish" for the 8yo. But it looks like fun.
    Danni143

Comment by Danni143 (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2011