Will my baby b okay @ 36wks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 7:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• why wouldn't it be?
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• This is the same woman that wants to induce her baby by drinking castor oil. DO NOT have your baby at 36 weeks. If your baby was ready then your baby would come out
    Anonymous

• Most 36 weekers are ok but some have breathing problems. If the baby is ready and labor starts naturally at 36 weeks it's usually fine but taking castor oil is never a good idea.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 7:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Go to the NICU and look at them.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 7:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Your baby is totally viable at 37 weeks but is not "full term" until 40 weeks. That's why docs won't induce or do a c section earlier than that unless it is medically necessary. I know you are probably DONE with all of the pregnancy woes and discomforts, but you have to stick it out. You're almost there. Just hang in there for your baby's sake.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• hun your baby isnt ready i had a emercey c-sec with my boys i was preeclasea?sp i had them at 36 wks and one of my boys were in the nicu for a wk 1/2 its sad to see your lo in tubes and you cant even hold them.

I hope you will wait til your lo is ready unless your doc want to take it which is less likely.
    oh yeah talk about pain...i was preg with twins was 100 lbs got up to 200...my streach marks bled w.o me touching them. I was funneling dilitaing top to bottom not bottom to top. i was really animic..5.nsomthing whe it is expose to be 11. something. also with the preeclamsea i couldnt walk. i move one leg had to drag the other. b4 i was allowed a c-sec had to have 2 blood transfusions. almost died in recovery.

please go look at the nicu babies see how many who was born that early.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• just a month to go..you can do it.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• That wasnt very nice. Love My Dog. I had my son one day before 35wks and he had breathing problems he had to be in the NICU on oxygen and feeding tubes for 2wks. I didnt even get to hold him for a week and didnt get to even SEE him for 2 days. It is a very hard thing to watch your child go through hearing the drs. say that they might not make it. I know you are misserable but just wait. you don have much longer left.
    Anonymous

• Anon that sounds awful! I am so sorry but glad your baby made it! They tried to make me wait three hours after my C to see my son and I pitched a fit. I can't imagine having to wait that long. It must have been really hard.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2008