I have a 4 month old twins and I'm pregnant again, help!

I didn't want to get pregnant again. I'm a single mom :( I don't know what to do. I can't have another baby when I can barely take care of the ones I have now. I know it is irresponsible and stupid on my part. I don't know if I can go through with an abortion or adoption, but I can't keep the baby. I am scared and upset and I just need to vent, :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• – collapse

shoutingEVER HEARD OF BIRTH CONTROL? lol

myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 11:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• birth control obviously doesn't always work...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Take a deep breath....you have some time before you have to make any decision. Please, don't get an abortion. Do you have family or friends who can help you out?
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 11:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• – collapse
    If you use it right then 99% of the time it does. What kind were you using? The pull out method?
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 11:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Well you just counted out all of your options. Keep it and deal with it, get an abortion (boooo) or give it up for adoption. There are tons of people who would love to have that baby.
    MommyOfTheBest2

Answer by MommyOfTheBest2 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• myownhappiness dont be such a B****. Both my kids were conceived on BC. Daughter was the dumb 5 yr crap and my son was the pill and is was taken correctly. Every night at the same time and never missed a pill. So it is possible. Dont be so ignorant.

Op I am so sorry but you do have tme to decide and I hope you pick the one that is right for you.,
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Mommy of two mind your own business I wasn't talking to you! Doesn't it seem strange though I mean she is single with 2 babies that are 4 months old and already at it again?! No self respect is what it sounds like especially if she is thinking about aborting the baby because its an inconvenience to her. So there is a chance that BC can fail with that being said she should of kept her legs closed if she knew she really didn't want anymore kids right now. Its the obvious thing to do being that nothing is full proof.
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 11:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I agree with cmglll, just take a few deep breaths, calm down, and see where your life journey is headed. Sometimes unexpected things turn out to be wonderful adventures, so don't despair. Don't go and get an abortion. This child is alive and depends on you. Life can be hard, sometimes, but it is do-able. Reach out to friends, family, church, community, who-ever is there to give you a hand, and learn to be a mommy to three.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Wow, I can imagine your fear right now. I would think that given time you will see that everything will work out. I had 3 kids in 4 years and survived, you just are doing it faster. :-) Give yourself a little bit of time and let the shock wear off before making any decisions. One thing to remember is that the twins will be older and you actually can do anything you set your mind to. You don't have to do it all alone. What about the babies dad? extended family, your local churches etc. You can get help and make it through..... you can keep this baby. I would think in the long run it would be much healthier for you than the guilt of the other options..... Good Luck !!!!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Even on birth control it happens...however if it was the pull out method that's another story but regardless what's done is done. Please don't get an abortion, that's not the best route to take. Adoption is a blessing, you would be helping yourself, your child, and a couple who is unable to have a child. Do the right thing.

Btw, where is the father of these kids? Anyway he would help? Or maybe parents, other family or friends?
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2011