Im in pain!!

Foot pain that is! About a month ago I wore dress boots..once in a blue moon will I ever wear heels, but this day I did they were dress boots..about a few hours into wearing them my foot hurted, now after a month my foot is killing me, my second toe and instep hurts!! I can hardly walk on it..when I first got the foot pain I didnt go to doctors because I thought it was because I was on my feet to long, and being a sahm I dont usually wear heels..has this happen to anyone and if so whats wrong with my foot, im making a appointment tomorrow to get it looked at.

Princesaof1

Asked by Princesaof1 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Health

• Could you have possibly twisted or stretched something? I'm sorry :( I hope it is better soon. Try a hot soak before bed and maybe a massage if you can get one to encourage blood flow to the area. Sorry, I'm not a dr. I hope they can tell you more and you are back on your feet again soon. (Wow, sry for the pun).
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Ooh that sounds so very annoying. I broke a toe once, years ago, and there's really nothing they can do about it, you just have to suffer. You never realize how much you take your feet for granted until one hurts hey! Hope your doctor can figure out the problem and give you something for it. Maybe a foot spa (or soak in a bucket), in the meantime?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2011