Organized family med records...

I want to organize my family medical records in a separate binder for each of my soon to be five kids and maybe adding yet another after baby is born by us getting my stepson. How do I do this... what information should be on a sick,injury,or other(suggest some) sheets?

Mommy_Aiken

Asked by Mommy_Aiken at 11:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Health

• Right now, our fours kids' information is in one 3" binder. Soon, they will each have their own. Right now, I have it divided into: Pediatricians (my SD sees more than one, since we don't live near her mom), Dentist, EDIS (educational and developmental intervention services), ER history, and then any specialists. I also put their school records in with their medical records just to have it all together.

As for information, I'm going to make up cover sheets with the children's vital information--name, DOB, SSN, description, family medical history (cancer, diabetes, etc), allergies, and any problems that the child has had. That's going to go in front of all the records for each child. You can look up "Medical History Form" online and see some examples.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 4:50 AM on Jun. 9, 2011