I just saw a HUGE spider in my bathroom my light was off i turned it on i turned water on a spider came out had tan stripes wat is it?

i need help somebody tell me it scared me half to death

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pets

• did it have long spindly legs? if so probably a brown recluse (spelling) dont let it bite you, kill it they are dangous and common house spiders! they live in dark damp places i believe. we get them in our basement
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• well no it looked to scary i stared at it a while it fell in bathtub (thank god ) i hope it died i got bit by a black widow no im scared to death of spiders lol it had tan stripes and black stripes thanks for the help
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• It was prolly a wolf spider. Will bite but most of the time just harmless. I catch them and put them outside. Now the little black spiders with white spots I welcome them in my house. They are fly spiders won't bite but catches the heck out of flies.
    countrymama87

Answer by countrymama87 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• it probly drowned i hope lol im not going to check im to scared and a lil shook up so my dad will kill it in the morning if he finds it dead or alive ive got 1 more question WHY did god create spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• God created spiders because they are awesome bug catchers. Without spiders, we would have several times more bugs than we have now.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:08 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I found a spider in my bathroom sink this morning. Reading this post has lead me to looking at pics online trying to figure out what it was....and now I'm all itchy and tingly! Ewww, I hate spiders, too. If they're in my house, they're DEAD and I don't care what kind it is, but if it is outside, I just leave them alone. Anyway, did your spider happen to look like this one?

Giant House Spider

CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 9:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• no just stripes
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Something that needs to be squashed ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2011