Ovulex? anyone heard or have taken????

I have been looking online and came accross a NATURAL drug called Ovulex and the success rate is REALLY high. most woman who take it get pregnant within 4 months of taking it! they have such a high success rate that they offer that you will be pregnant in 90 days or your money back. has anyone ever taken it? and because its nautral do you feel it would be safe to start taking now? I have been ttc for a year, and i am currently in my 2 wk waiting period not due for a period til June 22, would you think its safe to start it? I dont want to wait because we are only trying til next month then i have to stop because i am the matron of honor in my bff wedding in May we already bought the dress and i cant be prego in it, its to straight. so what are your thoughts?

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 11:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are ttc and having trouble, talk to your doctor and I woulsn't take that stuff if your doc doesn't agree. 80% of women get pregnant in a year without bc whether trying or not, so conceiving in 4 months is about par for the course.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 11:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i have talked to my dr we have unexplained infertility :( i have had 5 rounds of clomid and that hasnt worked either.
    babymaddy

Comment by babymaddy (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I took it for a long time. It did not work and screwed my cycles up BADLY. I ended up not ovulating and with 45 day cycles. I also developed a luteal phase defect after taking it.

I later took Fertility Blend which is the ONLY clincally proven natural fertility drug out there that has actually been tested in studies and has LARGE OBGYN and RE support. I got pregnant in ONE MONTH!

I cant say enough about it! Their website, which is where I ordered it from, is http://www.fertilityblend.com/.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Preseed helped me get pregnant the first month of trying it, it's a lubricant that mimics your cervical mucus  you can find it in your pharmacy in the Family Planning section. Good Luck & Lots of Baby Dust!!!

baby dust

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• FOrget expensive stuff. Go online to buy "vitex" It shouldn't be more than $5. I was pregnant a month later. How it works, I'm not sure, but after doing research, many women have regulated their cycles and conceived with it. I believe I wasn't even ovulating until vitex.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I forgot to mention, I gave the remaining bottle to my friend who conceived with it as well.
    babycakes254

• Vitex is a very slow working herb and it takes several months or more for some women to see any results. It is a GOOD herb but generally NOT a fast working herb. Using Vitex in combination with other herbs is more helpful!
    Anonymous