Are you getting snow flurries in your area?

I live in Houston, Tx. it is so funny bc people that are not use to this kind of weather
act so crazy with just alittle ice...lol we love it though I wish it would snow often it has in the past but only once or twice. You can only take pictures that is better than nothing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yep, we are in the Houston area and we got the flurries and sleet. The kids went out and collected some and put it in the freezer to show Grandma next week.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• nope but in ga had horrible weather yall had yesterday. dayb4
    yikes dec. with this weather.
    wish we would get snow of any kind
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I live in the Dallas area. Snow....what's snow?...LOL. Actually we got 10 minutes worth of sleet last night and a lot of cold! It's the same here.....if it snows...which it rarely does.....people freak out. They can't drive AT ALL~! They even freak out when it rains. It's like we don't know how to drive if it's not HOT!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• its alittle early here in oregon but we might get some flurrys friday.I would love snow for xmas
    slyvester

Answer by slyvester at 7:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• We had a little of that yesterday and we almost freaked out! We moved from CA to OK this summer and never had anything snowy before. I can't wait for the real snow to hit, or can I?

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• we got 11 inches yesterday and more to come in wisconisn
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 8:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I was born in NW Ohio and we have some serious weather here...my Grand Parents are from MO and when I was 15 they moved from here back to MO. When we go to visit it is so funny because if they get a half inch of snow everybody freaks...schools close and things everywhere come to a screeching halt!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• It only snows in the mountains here and it usually doesn't do that until February. But it's supposed to rain all next week! yay! But the weatherman always lies....
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I know what the Houstonian is talking about.. My husband called me to the front door about 30 min ago and showed me that it was snowing outside... We live in Liberty which is on the outskirts of Houston... I can't beleive what I am seeing.. I am from West Texas and there it snows but not much. So getting snow living this close to the Gulf is shocking to me.. I find it really refreshing though......
    Aimeesmommie

Answer by Aimeesmommie at 10:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• We have about 16" on the ground and another dumping coming tomorrow night and then again Saturday night. We get a lot of snow in southern MN. I LOVE it! So beautiful!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2008