Ok, this is weird.

I don't feel anxious at all. I haven't lifted anything heavy recently, but I feel like I cannot breathe. My shoulders are sore, but I am not having a heart attack. What could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Health

• anxiety , i get that all the time , maybe
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Hmm, the weird thing is , I feel super calm and about as far from anxious as you can get.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• How do you know if you are havinga heart attack or not. You can't tell yourself and it is the number one cause of death in women. If you think there is any remote chance you are having a heart attack, call 911 and go to the ER. Better safe than sorry.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 12:26 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Not breathing is bad. It could be a blood clot in your lung. My husband has nearly died from blood clots in his lungs twice, and the second time, having a difficult time breathing was his only symptom.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i too believe its anxiety. and blackisbetter is correct with her answer. men survivor after a heart attack more than women. plz listen to your body

dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 4:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2011