Did your husband or SO seem less attracted to you once you got pregnant?

Did the foreplay stop? did they become greedy only wanting it for themselves? sex become alot less frequent? Stopped touching you? just had sex and went to sleep? mine was never like this before pregnancy and now he is doing all of the above.

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• they change,, my ex used to say he did not want to hurt the baby,,,,,,,,alot can be going on in their head,,like im going to be a father,,yikes..lol it happens,, ,,just talk to him and see what he's feeling and what you feel,,,good luck and congratulations.....
    seexxymama4u2me

Answer by seexxymama4u2me at 7:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Not at all.. My hubby was always all about sex.. hehe.. no matter if pregnant or not. We lived together in the USA until i was 15weeks along.. then i had to go back to Germany.. he came to Germany 3months later.. by then I already had a nice little bump.. didnt bother him at all :D he still wanted sex... before, during and after pregnancy :P
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• No he wanted sex a lot more during that time as weird as that may seem.
    It was like I was in heat. Of course I know he would have preferred me looking like I did before pregnancy rather than big belly and all that but he didn't mind it at all. He liked my belly and called it cute but he still wanted me just as much (well more) than before..
    Anonymous

• my ex felt the same. that advantage was that now we didn't need to worry about getting pregnant.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• The first pregnancy he and I both did. I think we were just a little nervous about hurting the baby or something. Its a lot to get used to. But by the fourth pregnancy, we were like animals again. LOL. Dont worry. He probably is just unsure right now. I'm sure it has nothing to do with his attracaction to you. Keep smiling and Congrats!
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 10:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2008