Baby Aspirin During Pregnancy?

Did anyone take baby aspirin during pregnancy? Did you take it all the way up until labor or were you told to stop it at a certain week. I also take heparin with the baby aspirin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I take it along with my heprin...... I think they have you go off just the day before delivery if i remember right from my last baby!! but the asprin wouldnt hurt if you just kept taking it!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i didnt take any kind of medicine.. at all.. when i was pregnant... i had really bad migraines when i was pregnant and i got a cold and this and that.. but i didnt take anything at all...im too paranoid and dont trust this little paper in the med. package that tells you if its ok to take when pregnant or not.. and i also didnt trust my OB when she told me it would be fine.. lol
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My OB says tylenol is the best pain reliever that I can take during pregnancy. Doesn't asprin make blood flow faster? Every pain reliever does something different in addition to numbing the pain, so I'd check with your doctor before you decide to take any over the counter drug at all.
    frizzed

Answer by frizzed at 9:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• She is on heprin and baby asprin for a reason!!! same as me i know if i dont take the heprin and baby asprin there is a good chance i will die!! I dont think she was asking for pain reliver reasons!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I take a baby aspirin every night with my prenatal vitamin (morning sickness is back at 28 weeks) to help my hypertension. the peri said its safe to take and has helped tremendously...
    ihartjelli

Answer by ihartjelli at 11:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I did heparin and baby aspirin too. Most women get to stop it at 36-37 weeks. I was taken off both around 30 due to preterm labor issues. GOOD LUCK
    croneasm

Answer by croneasm at 3:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2008