Anyone get pregnant with a 30-36 day cycle?

Since i stopped breastfeeding 5 months ago my periods have kinda been irregular ranging from 30-38 days. My last period was a on cycle day 33. I know i ovulated 14 days before. My question is that i've heard its harder for the egg to implant with a longer cycle because uterine lining continues to build up. Anyone have a problem with this? If you have a cycle like this how long did it take you to get pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I got pregnant with my first two with a 30-2 day cycle and it took around 2 mths both times.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 8:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have a 38-40 day cycle, and I've gotten pregnant twice, without a problem.
    Anonymous

• i had 30 day cycle and when i misscarried i been have 45 day and then the 29 the next month they keep swiching and now im 7 weeks it was like that for 4 months before i got pregnant again
    Anonymous

• i got preg. right away, and i have long cycles
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2008