My husband tells my older son that all women are good for is making babies and doing house work but he does not do it alot and he thinks its funny are allrigt because of this . How do I tell him its not without startting a big argument ?

We have four children 1 girl and three boys and I DO NOT WANT MY SONS ARE DAUGHTER TO THINK THIS IS TRUE ARE EXCEPTABLE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I think this is worth starting a fight over.
    MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I agree completely worth starting a fight over, because that is teaching your children disrespect, not just disrespect for you but for other women as well!
    amber91580

Answer by amber91580 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• tell your daughter, where her dad can hear that all men are good for is a nice paycheck. let him start the fight.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• My better half has siad that before, and I stopped taking care of him, it was like oh no , no clean clothes, no dinner for you, ha ha do it your self, after that he realized and never said it again, sdo far any how, but if your kid's are old enough to do thing's for them selves have them do it them selves so they are independent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Seriously, and Literally, I would go to counseling. Keep going with your kids and maybe your husband will come as well.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Maybe you should ask your son what he thinks. Name all the women he knows and see what he thinks they are good for. Teachers, bus drivers, nurses, doctors, hair dressers, moms (moms are the best, aren't they?) You just might be surprised.
    hammah

Answer by hammah at 10:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2008