Belly growing over night

well i need an explanation here...

Am i going insane or did my belly really just grow over night?

i always look down at my belly everyday hoping for it to get bigger so the baby has more room...well..this morning my belly was friggen huge and it still is..

Ever since i started to put the stretch mark cream on ive noticed that my belly is growing better and faster...

is this because my skin is now able to stretch easier because of that cream or is it because my body is ready to grow?

btw..im 21 weeks pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Thats when I "popped" with my first. Before that I had the flattest stomach. Then with my second I got big at the beginning.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 8:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• well you are 21weeks.. thats usually the time when the belly starts to get bigger day by day :)...

but i remember a friend of mine.. her belly grew over night too.. hehe.. it was funny but also creepy :P
    (for me it was creepy... i was a little younger and didnt know much about pregnancies back then)

I doubt that its because of the cream.. its just the time where the bellys start growing faster.

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• my dh swore we went to bed and i woke up huge..whoho scary
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• hahahah =) im a tiny girl...my doctor said with my height and how skinny i am..i wont show til 7 or 8 months...well..HA! hes wrong!
    Anonymous

• I remember that! On the way to the bathroom from the bed, you go past mirrored closet doors, and I would pass them and be like, Holy crap!! I never quite got used to having my belly, then he came out!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:15 AM on Dec. 11, 2008