Ultra sound

I went in for my ultra sound monday and found out we were having a boy. Exciting stuff! He was sleeping on his stomach and not moving much. So I didnt get to see him move or his sweet face. Has this happend to anyone else? Just wondering? Thankfully the doctor is a good one and letting me come back in 2 weeks. Cant wait. Love ultra sounds :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my baby wouldnt stop moving that was our problem..i found out im having a girl a few weeks ago and i tell ya...it was funny chasing her around in there
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• oh i loved the ultrasounds too.. i had one every 2 weeks :D ... when i was 24-25 weeks along i started to go to ultrasounds every week because i wanted to know the sex so bad :D.. but she was always hiding until i was 28 weeks along i guess.. cant really remember what week ive been when we found out its a girl.. would have to look it up on the US-pictures ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I love ultrasounds, too! However, after having recently done more research on ultrasounds, I have found that they have been shown to significantly raise the temperature of the amniotic fluid in pregnant animals, as well as causing a very loud noise in the uterus, similar to a subway train. I've had many ultrasound during this pregnancy, simply because my baby was measuring too big, and to be honest I really wish I had not had so many. During the first ultrasound my little girl did the same as your baby, and she hid her face and made it very hard to tell the sex. Babies can be modest like that : ). Next time, though, I plan on skipping the ultrasounds, just to be extra safe.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2008