Little sister problems.

I called myself giving my little sitter (half on dads side) some advice about boys and she went off on me. We exchanged a few not so nice comments. Well today one of my real sisters told me she called us out on facebook by saying she is 17 now with no kids and she has lasted longer than any of her sisters and one of them (me) had the nerve to wanna talk mess. The old me wants to go off on her but the more mature me is saying let it go. Advice?

Asked by alboston at 12:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• just let it go she was just venting

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:51 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• She probably gets simular advice from her parents. You probably made her feel like you were her mother giving her advice not older sis. Don't forget she is 17. Remember 17? Ohh to do that over again.

Answer by Kimkh at 12:55 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• yes, leave it alone. she has already made herself look childish by calling you out on fb!

Answer by dmr73059 at 5:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Let it go she is going to make her own decisions in life offer mild advice and keep it moving

Answer by rinamomof2 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I'd let it go- she'll look a bit silly on FB all by herself. lol

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Just let it go, she is being childish by running her mouth on FB so be the mature one and let her look stupid.

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:27 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Just let it go and don't give your advice or opinion if she asks for it. obviously she has somethng up her butt to talk to you like and make it know on FB.

Answer by lucky35 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2011