WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I'M SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD ON DECEMBER 18,BUT I'VE BEEN HAVING SOME SYMPTOMS.1-SORE BREAST 2-TENDER NIPPLES 3-EXTREMLY TIRED AND SLEEPY 4-ALOT OF CLEAR AND WHITE VAGINAL DISCHARGE.MY PERIODS ARE REGULAR.DOES ARE THESE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS?HAS ANYONE GOTTEN THESE SYMPTOMS AND TURNED OUT TO BE PREGNANT?ADVICE PLEASE!!SHOULD I WAIT FOT MY MISSED PERIOD TO TAKE A TEST OR SHOULD I TAKE THOSE 5 DAY BEFORE ONES.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• wait until you are late then take a test.. or even better.. get a blood test done so you wont waste your money on a drug store test every day
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• before i found out i was prego i always tired and craved chocolate in the beginning but i thought nothing of it cuz it was around my pms time and that happened every month 2
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i hope so much to god u dont get an ANON answer bitching at u for this question...everytime someone asks this they get bitched at...i say...if u REALLY wanna know and ur excited..go for the 5 days before..

AND TO OTHERS WHO WILL POST...DONT BOTHER SAYING TO HER "WELL IF U HAD UNPROTECTED SEX AND UR NOT ON B.C. THEN U PROLLY ARE"

cuz its not that simple...the ovulation timinggggg...DHURRRR

so yeah <33 im saving u all the trouble of yelling at her... =)
    Anonymous

• the majority of people do not get those types of symptoms until they are at least 6-8 weeks pregnant (so my doctor always said). However I was one of the few who had achey breasts at 4weeks (when we found out I was pregnant) and I just felt 'off' or not myself. I really did not think I was pregnant, but was like I am just going to take a test to make sure, and it came back positive :). Like a PP said though the easiest thing to do would probably be to get a blood test, since the at home tests are not too accurate until around the day of your missed period. However, if you really want to try I would suggest getting one from the dollar store to save money, they are cheaper and just as effective.
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 1:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2008