Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

How do you find out where someone has an arrest warrant? adult content

My neighbor has been bragging about having federal warrants in another state (I don't know the state) for writing over 13000 dollars in hot checks out of her mother's bank account to buy crack. ... Is there a way to find out where the warrants are from to see if they are legit and turn her in?

Ps: I realize the category isn't fun, I just didn't know where else to categorize this one.


Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • How nice she brags about stealing from her mother? I wouldn't talk to this broad one more minute, I assume that she told you where her mother lives, but for about 95 cents you can look her up on Intellus and see where she was last located, call the local police department and tell them you have a lady who you believe may be wanted by them, for 13,000 they will have your local police arrest her. I hope you want to turn her in, not just make sure she is telling the truth, she sounds disgusting.

    Answer by kimigogo at 9:27 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

  • Well there are sites where you can find that out if you google them, but it would be ALOT easier if you knew the state and the city, because you call the local jails and courts and they can tell you whether or not there are warrants out for this person.

    Answer by MissyNewMama at 7:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

  • I know in washington you just type in washington state courts, then you have to do a people search type thing there, but you can't really see real info. YOur best bet would be to call you local athorities and just let them know her name and where shes living, maybe they can do a check to see if anything comes up.

    Answer by nybor48 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

  • Oh the mentality of some people. (meaning your neighbor!)....your neighbor is most likely a criminal if they are bragging about what they actually did (to their own mother no less) to have a bunch of warrants out for them. I would have to call. I have a conscience. Crime shouldn't pay!

    Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:39 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

  • PS you could just call your local police departrment and tel them your may be living next to some body wanted by the police, they will show up and investigate her, that would probably be the easiest/.

    Answer by kimigogo at 9:28 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

  • Oh, trust me. She IS disgusting. She is also the skank who my husband cheated on me with.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Jun. 9, 2011