My husband was texting to women and he said he was talking about me and our son's. I don't believe him; we have been married 16 years and he swears there was nothing going on.

browndiva38

Asked by browndiva38 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Did u see the texts? Did he hide them? That is odd.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:55 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• If he hid them, I would be worried. If he has nothing to hide, then he would have no problem letting you read the texts.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• He had already deleted the messages
    browndiva38

Comment by browndiva38 (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• He said he was just talking about all the things our son's do; they are fraternal twin pre-teens. Very smart and athletic, we are proud of our kids and the ladies have kids too and we are very proud of our boys. He said he was simply bragging on them but emotionally I don't know
    browndiva38

Comment by browndiva38 (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• If he deleted them then he can't prove it to you and I would take it to be him full of shit. My husband has female friends like on facebook but he went to school with them and he sure doesn't text them.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:08 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Well, do you know these other ladies he was talking to? Are they married?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:13 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• They are married and they are former classmates, but I don't know them personally
    browndiva38

Comment by browndiva38 (original poster) at 1:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• unless he has given you a reason not to trust him, let it go for now, but keep an eye out for any weird behavior. when u asked about the women were you casual or defensive? he could very well be just talking to her about you n the kids and general stuff. one of my best friends was a guy and after he got married we had to stop talking to each other cause his wife got all mad about it. so when he text me he would delete text as soon as he got them since talking to me made her mad. after that she accused me of wanting to f** him. i loved this guy like a brother, no way in hell would i want to do anything with him. most of the convos we had were about his daughter and my kids, or college. he had to talking to all of his female friends, some he knew since he was in diapers. the only thing his wife proved was how insecure and controlling she is....
    so like i said before unless you have a reason not to trust him, let it go.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• texting is a little too personal in my opinion..that's just me. even if they're married...your husbands married too...sometimes unfortunately people don't care about that.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:43 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• ***had to stop talking to his female friends.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2011