I started spotting pink, for one day.. about 10 days before i should start my period...i did this when i got pregnant with my daughter,.. should i be concerned that im pregnant again?

JAZ_MOMMY2

Asked by JAZ_MOMMY2 at 1:20 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You may.. Because when the egg implants you can have a little spotting and its about 10 or more days before your period
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• its driving me insane because i cant test until saterday... im trying no to stress about it but its not working lol

JAZ_MOMMY2

Comment by JAZ_MOMMY2 (original poster) at 1:33 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• maybe, im going to tell you somthing that is a bit scarry... i had my period for 5 months during my pregnancy with my ds who is 3 yrs old , good luck on saterday.

momy_lynn_16

Answer by momy_lynn_16 at 1:54 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Well my friend had that too but it didnt mean she was pregnant again she just went to the doctors and it was really nothing it was because she was stressing out too much all she she did was take some time for herself and cooled down and after that she was doing better
    baby_GERARD_mom

Answer by baby_GERARD_mom at 2:03 AM on Jun. 9, 2011