how do I search for moms in my area

I am looking for mom's and mom's to be who live in Western Ky or the surronding Illinois, Tennessee area

deannalynn14

Asked by deannalynn14 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in About CafeMom

• go to the top of your screen and where it says

"search" click that button for more options.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• In the upper right hand corner right under logout there is a link that says more search options. Go there and enter the town or state your in to find people close to you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Also, you can select people within 5 miles or more from your zipcode. Also, look in the groups section for a group of moms from your area. I did a search just now. Click on the "Groups" tab on the top, and type in "Western Kentucky" and several come up. I would join them all, or the one with the most members. Good luck!
    nicegirl90247

Answer by nicegirl90247 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• www.MOPS.org
    www.meetup.com
    www.MomsClub.com
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2008