Was creation (in whatever way you see it evolving) either evolving perfectly or perfect before the fall of man?

Was the world created (or evolving to) a perfect thing before man, with the help of Satan screwed it up. Or do you think God created the world or evolving world, incomplete with the intention of seeing what his creation of man would do to it?

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 1:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I believe that creation and evolution coexist one can not exist with out the other, God create the earth but stepped back and allowed it to evolve. I don't see how any thing else makes sense. Even if it wasn't god that created earth some thing or some one had to. Earth couldn't have popped out of thin earth and we all can see that evolution exists.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• You answered a question I did not ask
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 2:04 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• God create the earth but stepped back and allowed it to evolve.

How is that not answering your question yes I went more in detail in explaining the reasoning but I most certainly did answer your question. Only part I left out was the devil and that is self explanitory because I beleive in evolution obviously I don't beleive the world was perfect in the begining other wise I would think the world would have become more perfect not less so that would be de-evolution. Jeez luis got it now scooby doo, 

hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• You really did miss it. You don't read a lot religious texts, do you?
    Are you by chance drinking?
    Read it again, slowly. Or I could type it again for you, more slowly.
    Here's a hint, the question wasn't about evolution or creation, it was about the fall of man. The choice between evolution and creation was put there to make the question relevant to those who believe one or the other.
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 2:24 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• OBVIOUSLY You can't read tonight. As for my drinking no but now that you mention it if I had a coke I would so grab so whiskey right now to clear up my allergies.

REREAD WHAT I SAID BETTER YET ILL REWORD IT.

OBVIOUSLY SINCE I BELIEVE BOTH EVOLUTION AND CREATION CO_EXIST I DO NOT BELIEVE THE WORLD (EARTH) STARTED OUT PERFECT> INCLUDING MAN> IF I DID I WOULDN'T"T BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION I"LD BELIEVE IN DE-EVOLUTION!!!! Do you understand it now. Since I beleive in both I do not beleive the fall of man I beleive bad choices were there from the beginning Adam and Eve just didn't have the capability to make them in the garden of eden. It doesn't mean they didn't exist. Also since we evolve our emotions evolve. Look in history book in the olden days some one could shoot some one and no one would bother to stop now people call 911 or in some cases step in to help victim. I believe even our morals and compassion have evolved not de-
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• volved. So why is it you can't use logical thinking to take what I said and work it out yourself. damn
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:33 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• OH FYI I read every religious book I come across religion is a topic I study. Though not just one religion every religion I can.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• OBVIOUSLY SINCE I BELIEVE BOTH EVOLUTION AND CREATION CO_EXIST I DO NOT BELIEVE THE WORLD (EARTH) STARTED OUT PERFECT> INCLUDING MAN> IF I DID I WOULDN'T"T BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION I"LD BELIEVE IN DE-EVOLUTION!!!! Do you understand it now. Since I beleive in both I do not beleive the fall of man I beleive bad choices were there from the beginning Adam and Eve just didn't have the capability to make them in the garden of eden. It doesn't mean they didn't exist. Also since we evolve our emotions evolve. Look in history book in the olden days some one could shoot some one and no one would bother to stop now people call 911 or in some cases step in to help victim. I believe even our morals and compassion have evolved not de-
    >>>
    So you don't believe that the set up was perfection and that man ruined it? You believe it was imperfect from the beginning? Just plopped down on the chess board
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 2:37 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• So you don't believe that the set up was perfection and that man ruined it? You believe it was imperfect from the beginning? Just plopped down on the chess board

Yes I do though not to that extent. Yes though I believe god gave use some thing that can be perfect and is sitting back and letting us put the pieces together like a puzzle. Though I do believe the garden of Eden does exist and at that time would have been considered perfect with out evolution now though I do not believe we would see it as perfect unless it was to evolving.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:49 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• There is nothing that is perfect. Perfect is in the eye of the beholder. The way cells and microorganisms evolve is not a perfection kind of thing. That is why there are mutated genes and so forth. Man didn't fall, they always had a choice
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 3:25 AM on Jun. 9, 2011