Hormones!

One day I feel great and my mood is wonderful the next eveything bugs me and stresses me. I just cry and cry lol. I wish my hubby could understand it a little better. He gets so mad at me on days like this. Everyone else feeling like this too?
;)
Due April 24th!

Chas21

Asked by Chas21 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• OMG! UR DUE ON MY BIRTHDAY!!
    my baby is due April 22nd! =]

jesus <333 ur baby is wonderful lol

btw..yeah...i know what ur talking about with hormones...hahahahhaahah

im soooooooooooooooooooooo bitchy..then happy...then soooooo depressed...its great..jk...nahh i find eating apples and carrotts make me happy..lol..weird i know
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• yea i do everyone one was trying to get in a fight and then my hubby and i got into it cause i was tired and he dont understand it and it piss him off

Due August 1, 2009
    Anonymous

• I was in my first trimester, and now I feel calm, collected and more even in mood than ever! I credit some of this to the fish oil ( I started taking it in my third trimester to help with fetal brain development), and the rest to just getting used to my hormones. Men can be awfully insensitive to moody and hormonal women. If only we could just slip them a birth control pill so they could experience what it's like to have some woman hormones in their systems!! But no... that would chemically castrate them, and rob us physical satisfaction... and make them super bitchy and unbearable. Sometimes you just have to take some alone time, take a bath, drink some herbal tea, and relax.. let him play his video games or whatever it is he likes to do and call up a girlfriend to get some nice feminine empathy. : )
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I cry all the time. So, dont feel alone. reading all the answers really helped me. Whenever I wasn't pregnant my emotions took back seat to logic, but now I'm in my second tri and i cry like a fool. anything sets it off!! lol. hang in there.
    tinyk

Answer by tinyk at 12:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2008