Do you guys think this world is going to get better or worse?

my hubby works with a car company and we dont know when he is going to be out of a Job I know God will take care of us but will you pray for us thanks. what do you guys think about all this?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• If we all just remember that God is our source for everything and not our worldly incomes; we would all be much better off. I know this; because, it was a lesson that we had to learn. Sometimes we say that e give it all to Him (Jesus); but, we do not fully get that and understand that until we go through it.
    We have been married for 32 years and 4 years ago we lost it ALL! EVERYTHING!
    I would have freaked out if not for turning it all over for Him to handle t all.
    I truly was at peace with the outcome and now I see that He had something so much better for us.

Yes, this world is getting worse and it will continue too.
    If ever we needed our Savior more ~~~~~~~ it is for what is happening and will only get worse.

Have peace in your storm; for, you will see that He really is all that He claims to be. The true anchor in the worst of storms.
    Jesusiswelcome

Answer by Jesusiswelcome at 9:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• worst before better.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 8:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Definetly Worse!
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 8:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• The world or the economy?

The economy will probably get worse before it gets any better. Just trust in God's plan and don't worry about the economy. Like you already said, He'll take care of you.

The world is getting worse.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Place your faith in God...not in the car business or anything else of this earth...remember God will provide HIS children all their needs...cleave to your faith...pray for wisdom and discernment...God will lead...HE LOVES HIS CHILDREN!

mamadita

Answer by mamadita at 9:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Worse and worse until Jesus returns! This world is going to have to be begging for mercy and do some major turning around for things to get better!
    Andrea337

Answer by Andrea337 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• it's all getting worse. sure signs the end is near. get your food storage ready while you still have money to buy food. they may need to use that if it takes him awhile to find another job. we are starting ours. i had a thought. we get food stamps now but i met there will be a day when the government won't be able to provide anyone with food stamps so another reason to get the food storage done.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• We are all active participants in the world. We can choose to be part of making things better or we can choose to stand by and let things get worse. I'm honestly surprised to see all of the 'it will only get worse' answers. I'm an optimist... I believe that we have the option to wake up, to extend compassion to others, to work for the betterment of mankind. It sounds trite, but we can either be part of the problem or we can try to be part of the solution.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Neither. The world and humanity has gone through times of plenty and depressions/recessions, peace and war, better and worse. While it seems are world is full of violence now, don't forget about both world wars, the Dark Ages, the Spanish inquesition, and the days of colonization. In our own countries history, we have been through much worse times. How can you say the past is better then it is today?
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Oops Inquisition not "inquesition".

jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2008