Can u believe this low down dirty dog??

there is a guy in my class who basically braggs about cheating on his wife. Je is saying that "women dont know what they want" and other ignorance. Yes some may not know but they are usually younger females AND these are women that are cheating with you. So these are not the best ppl to poll on anything. lol

He said he likes to get to know the women he sleeps with, I asked if he could drop me off at the mall and he invited himself along and was saying I can get what ever i want...I ignored that cause dont buy me anything cause I am not trying to owe you anything. I was looking at earrings and he was like "maybe next time" I didnt say anything but walked off. He is so freaking disgusting. Like I said he is cheating on his wife and mad that the other girl is threatening to go to the wife and expose him. I just think he is the scum of the Earth.

I dont like how he is trying to push his inability to chose on to women, I hate that he thinks that he has a shot with me. I am WAY out of his league. Only readon I talk to him is because he is in my group and sits at my table. But I dont respect a guy like that.

Here is the kicker!!!! He thinks the teacher wants him. The freaking teacher. Now soe women do date down their social status but come the freak on!!! He said she was looking at me when I was giving the speech. She looked at everyone because she stood right next to them. She makes eye contact with everybody...she does not  treat ANY of us special (I respect that). He went on to say...when she asked if a guy can open this she was trying to break the ice to get to know him..........like wow she couldnt get it open and needed help. He reading stuff that aint even there. SMH He is just sooo dumb and lazy lol

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 2:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• He's a jerk and he will get caught sooner or later.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:27 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I know these idiots think they all that and God 's gift to women .please...tell him take his dumb behind to a chick who dn't better.
    Meka122

Answer by Meka122 at 2:36 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I hate men like that. My husband started talking to a chick In what to me seemed like an intimate level. I told her he had HIV and kicked him as hard as I could in the groin told him to get the hell out. Well he doesn't talk to her let alone any chick I don't know now and he got my name tattooed on his arm. I don't even give the chance for that situation every man I ever dated cheated on me. So screw letting it happen again. Men are pigs almost all the woman I know say you have to train them now I don't take it that far but I'll sure as he'll let him know when he is out of line. But I'm a B*tch so eh.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:10 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• why did you get in a car with him?
    sherlokke

Answer by sherlokke at 8:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• cus she likes him and doesnt want to admit it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Men like that REALLY get on my nerves. On another note, why did you go somewhere with him?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:31 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Well in your group..at your table..doesnt matter...giving ya rides..umm a little out there...walking around flirting with you while you shop..you probably should say something to him if you feel upset that he THINKS he has a shot with you, he thinks that because you havent warded off his flirty comments and things like that.

It makes me upset that he thinks its cute to brag...I guess it depends on what others are saying around him and if anyone is actually going to call him out.

Get your group changed...call his ass out. I would in a heart beat.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 10:37 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I can understand what u guys mean bout why did I get in the car...Let me be clear I do not like it it was simple to do somethign cause I had 2 hours to kill....In fact I like the other guy at our table. He called me today after I had to call his phone because he lost it and I just hung up on him. I will tell him that I am not interested and leave it at that. Thanks for your help
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Bahahaha!!!! There was a guy at my old work who cheated on his wife constantly, and he thought he could get with me. He would try different ways, he would be super nice and say I looked so good today, and he would talk to me and pretend he was interested in what I was saying. Then he told me I should cheat on my boyfriend with him because he thought my boyfriend would like it...I basically told him to fuck off because hes a disgusting pig. Then, he starts a new approach by trying to make me feel insecure about myself (I know this, because other people at work were telling me this is his pattern, hes nice to you then if that doesn't work, he makes you feel like shit. Apparently, that works on a lot of girls) So I didn't buy that shit anyways because I'm confident and strong, but he kept trying. Some guys just think they can be like that. Its gross
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• ok I will watch out for that approach. ugh he is so slimey. I will snap on him if he trys to get an attitude with me in class on tuesday.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 3:39 AM on Jun. 10, 2011