Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

What do you do to help her feel better? adult content

Whenever my dh and I have sex sometimes he can get a little rough sometimes I don't mind but for some reason today I felt sore down there...I mean when the loving gets good hey you just go with it and deal with it later so what can I do to feel better down there ;) ???
Thanks Ladies!


Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • I know what you mean. When Im in the moment with my guy and he gets rough....heck I go with it because pain and pleasure feel good together...but take out the pleasure part and your left with the pain lol I take a few asprin ..put on loose pants...take a hot bath and lotion up and chill. Time will take the pain away.

    Answer by MissyNewMama at 10:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

  • for me its pretty much like a sore muscle or sore foot from a shoe lol (not really tho) a day or two and all better. :)

    Answer by dmr73059 at 4:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

  • Aloe vera gel, the alcohol-free kind.

    Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:00 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

  • Ib profen helps

    Answer by rinamomof2 at 8:09 AM on Jun. 9, 2011