Is my due date my due date

am 36 weeks so if i go early thats what the baby will be not 40 weeks cuz they said u can go 2 weeks before or after due so does that mean if i go at 48 weeks that might be further then expexted or shorter. Am so worried

BOOKER123ABC

Asked by BOOKER123ABC at 3:06 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Heyy Moma !!!!! wish u'll not have pain and u'll meet ur healthy bb soon ... you gonna see and comunicat with ur BB for first time so dont be worried .. Good lck hunn
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I would think that you would be ok if you was 36 weeks! But 48 weeks your in some trouble there!
    Caitlin18

Answer by Caitlin18 at 3:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I have no idea what you are asking. The ideal time for delivery is between 38-42 weeks. If you are still pregnant at 42 weeks then you will be induced more than likely. I have never heard anyone going past 43 weeks. The due date that they give you is 40 weeks.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:05 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Yes you will likely be induced.
    That is the truth.
    Dont fear.
    It is natural
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 9, 2011