could i be pregnant

i am a month and 2 weeks overdue for my period. as the weeks go on im getting sick more often(nauseous)....my body feels different in a way i dnt think its ever felt..however i took a home pregnacy test about a week ago and it was negative 2 my surprise..so now im jus confused.Could i be pregnant?... id appreciate any advice/answers..thanks

-sassyshee

Asked by -sassyshee at 8:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• False negatives happen frequently. I would retest, and if still negative, then I would make a doctors appointment and see if he will order you a blood test or see if something else is going on.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• hun..ur gonna get a ton of mean responses...just for asking this =[ sorry...

(happens all the time...women are grouchy)

anyway...best thing to do is go to the doctor if urs is negative and ur way late......but goodluck =)
    Anonymous

• Def. go to your doctor and have blood tests. You sound a lot like my situation except i had 3 postive tests, but i had the same symptoms including feelings very strange! Hope you the best!!!!
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• woohoo! good responses! but the post WHY WHY WHY is about ur question...thought u should know
    Anonymous