Sick from the heat?

I woke up in the middle of the night, I didn't feel sick but started pucking anyway, the last time I got sick like this was when I was pregnant so that thought had me worried, but then my SO said it's probably the heat.. Do you know if this happens often?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Health

• I get sick from the heat too. Just make sure to take plenty of breaks, drink lots of cold water, sit in the shade, and use sun screen every hour or so.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 5:22 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I get sick from the heat too. Yup, it sometimes will wake me up at night & ANY movement will send me running! lots of water, but drink it slowly. also a cool shower will help me sometimes.
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 5:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• My dh works outside. He comes home often feeling sick, and it's not even officially summer yet. (sigh)
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 6:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I get sick from the heat its been 99 degrees for a whole friggen week and i alwasy wake up feeling disgusting and nauseated
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 6:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I get really sick from the heat if i get too hot, i have since i was a kid.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:36 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I guarntee its the heat because i was in the heat all day yesterday with the kids while they swam adnd when i came in from outside about an hour later i thought i was going to puke and i felt like i was going to pass out. I drank some gatorade and layed down...you gotta be careful with the heat and drink lots. !!!!
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 9, 2011