Question about growing pains??

I am only 19wks and I was wondering when will this growing pain go away ??? I try laying down and taking normal tylenol and nothing helps.

MrsLewis2010

Asked by MrsLewis2010 at 5:33 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• girl i feel ya try a warm bath or a heating pad dont leave it on for too long but that helped me hope it gets better for ya :)
    Brit0001

Answer by Brit0001 at 6:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• OK thank you. I will try that tonight after dinner or something. I just wish it would go away in next few weeks or so cause I cant take it no more. I am pain tolerate but this growing pain is something else I tell ya.
    MrsLewis2010

Comment by MrsLewis2010 (original poster) at 6:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• yes the pains will go away eventually :)
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:54 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Sorry to tell ya this hun but that growing pain wont go away until the baby is born. I say this because the baby is growing which means that everything is stretching out and pulling and getting cramped for you. Try a warm bath like mentioned above or get a prenatal massage. Wish I could tell you more but this is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm 34 weeks and I still cant find a way to make it go away. Some days are worse than others.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:07 AM on Jun. 9, 2011