Opening another hotmail account....

I have to open another hotmail account for a home job I am trying. I'm not telling my dh until I know it's going to work and me make money. He is skeptical of any job gone at home, doesn't matter what it is. Anyway, my question is can I open up another one without him finding out. Or does it send out something to where he might find out. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Money & Work

• I think you can open up any account & it not be found.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:00 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• He will know. He can review your interneT history. He could've stalled an application that allows him to receive alerts and monitoring activity.
    What if you use an external computer. One at the library, internet cafe, etc?
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 7:12 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• You said that he is an expert. Trust me he will know. Use an outside computer.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 7:18 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• What home business is it? Maybe we can help you find out if it is a scam or not before you waste your time or get a virus on your computer.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• He is the computer wiz. Just wasn't sure if it would show where another account had been opened from our computer.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:06 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• We have an older computer that we let our kids use. Should I do it on that one to be safe?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Thanks!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:19 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Another thing if both of you have hotmail accounts. He must know your password. He can easily received a copy of the emails that you receive.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 7:24 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Yeah. He doesn't I am getting crap all the time about working at home. He would have given me an earful by now if he knew. Lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:29 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Cont...
    What I've meant is that he doesn't need to log in to your email account he could've changed your settings to start receiving a copy of the emails you receive sent to his own email account.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 7:29 AM on Jun. 9, 2011