Did you like being pregnant or for pregnant women do you like being pregnant!?

There were some days i just hated it....but then they started moveing and i loved it!!!! :) I miss being pregnant but i dont wanna be ever again....lol...mixed emotions stink :P What about you ladies!?

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 6:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I loved it for about the first six months until the novelty wore off, then I was just eager to see my baby and quit feeling like crap and having sore breasts...then I started breast feeding and the sore breasts continued.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 6:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• at first i loved it, then i had four months of horrible horrible morning sickness, then was on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy. so yeah i hated it lol and will never ever do it again! but im soo glad i went through it because i love my daughter with all my heart :)
    xunlucxyx0

Answer by xunlucxyx0 at 7:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• awwww...with my first dd i had morning sickness with my 2nd dd there was absolutely nothing besides my boobs hurting haha i think we are all glad we endured it though we all have our amazing munchkins!!!! :)) I wouldnt have changed anything!!!!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 7:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I loved the entire nine months. Even when I was as swollen as a water balloon. I've never felt MORE beautiful, before or since.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 7:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• for me i am almost eight months pregnant and i love it
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:53 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Well first timer here, and so far NOT impressed with this whole being pregnant thing...errrrrr lol Being sick everyday, the appointments the pain in my chest and crying over everything....I keep being told this will ease up after some time and things should be easy to handle but darn this bites lol
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 8:08 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I am 6 weeks along w my third and final pregnancy. I know 40 weeks gets really long and uncomfortable but I'm going to try to savor every minute of it bc I'll never have these feelings again:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:28 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• If I did not absoulutly love it I would not have almost 10 kids and live in Tulsa or well Catossa.
    So yes I do I Love it to peices and I get pampered everyday.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 9, 2011