WHY WHY WHY?

Does it bother any one else that people ask if they are prego when they can go get a test and find out? Do they think we are Doctors or Psychic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It drives me nuts, hahaha. I always did it the old fashioned way and peed on the stick...although I hear you can now pee on your keyboard ;)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• totally drives me nuts! :) I'm not a psychic and even if I were a doctor, I wouldn't be able to tell them over the internet LOL

LOL ReneeK3...wonder if they would be dumb enough to pee on their keyboards? that would be hilarious!
    Anonymous

• That's hillarious!!! I like the keyboard idea does that make the child like a gigapet or something?
    Anonymous

• i agree with all of u that it is annoying..BUT at the same time...we HAVE to respect that maybe their too scared to go to the doctors and ask about it and are nervous over a result and would rather hear on here if they are having symptoms rather than waste gas...

why not ask on here...for me..i was scared to ask the doctor because it wasnt an easy subject for me...but when i went to the Gyno for a check up she told me i was pregnant....i stopped breathing lol..

only cuz bloodwork, and tests all said NEGATIVE...come to find out..i was 6 weeks pregnant...
    Anonymous